Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 20 - August 6, 2008

These are some pictures from today. I don't like the way this website uploads photos. It's not possible to edit the photos and change the order. So scroll down to the last photo because that is really the first photo. I intended these to be at the end of the post, but they showed up at the beginning. Grrr..... Oh well, It still gets the point across.

I should always get my way!!!
Mommy took the bottle away!
Baby bottles are for babies! I have big boy thirst.
Yeah.....I'm cool!
The day starts out happy.


Good evening,

Isaac is sleeping and we are about to go to bed also.
This morning started at as rather dreary, but it was sunny by this afternoon. We didn't do anything too exciting today. We walked around the area in the afternoon between Isaac's first and second nap. After his second nap we went to the nice grassy area by Westminster Abbey and Isaac ran around for about 30 minutes. He's so funny! We played peek-a-boo behind the stroller and I chased him a bit. I brought his little sippy cup with water in it for him to drink, but of course that wasn't good enough. He had to drink from my big water bottle.
I am trying to teach him parts of the body such as his head, nose and eyes. Sometimes when I ask him where his head is he puts his hands on his head. It's so cute. He definitely knows where my hair is because he loves to pull on it and try to bite it. I'm left with some nice slobbers in my hair.

Tomorrow my cousin, Louisa and her 3 girls are coming to London and we are meeting at the London Acquarium. My Mom, Dad, sister and niece went a few years ago and they said it was really good so I'm looking forward to it. And I'm also looking forward to spending more time with my cousin. She came to the states many years ago and my family took her to Branson. We had a great time and she's always been loads of fun.

The days are certainly going by fast now. It's almost Friday again. This coming Saturday our Church is meeting at a different location. I've mapped out our route and it might not take us as long as it normally does. I certainly do miss having the use of a car. But it really makes more sense for us to use public transportation here.

This coming Sunday we are looking forward to a nice relaxing day. We plan to do some more sight-seeing, but at our leisure. We might tour Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, or Windsor Castle. Somewhere near Windsor Castle there is a Lego Land and of course Aron wants to go there. Maybe he can build them a giant space ship and have it on display. He can't resist legos!

Here are a few pictures from today. Some happy....some not so happy.
Enjoy! We love you and miss you!
Good night

No comments: