Good morning! It's a dreary day here in London. And just when I was bragging about how nice the weather had been.
We've been out this morning to get me some much needed coffee and Isaac enjoyed the walk. He slept great last night! Finally! I put him down at 8:30. He woke up at 9:30, but I put him back to sleep and he slept until 6:30am! He's down for a nap right now.
I don't think we'll be doing much today. I have several loads of laundry to do since a load is only a few items of clothing since that's all the miniature washer can hold. And it takes a long time for it to complete a washing cycle. One load takes about an hour and a half to wash.
I'll probably take Isaac to a park and let him run after the pigeons. He seems to enjoy that. We all have stuffy noses now. I hope it clears up soon.
Enjoy your day!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment