Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21, 2008

Aron's first day of work went well. He had to work at a different location than the one we went to yesterday. It took him an hour and a half to get home! He took the underground and the light rail. His normal work schedule will be 8am -4:30pm.
Isaac and I walked down to the Cardinal Shopping Center on Victoria Street. It has a lot of clothing shops and restaurants. There are so many sales here. The economy is struggling here as well. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7516197.stm)
From the Shopping Center we walked to St. James Park and he ran around on the grass and chased a few pigeons. He loved it. Buckingham Palace was right next to the park so we walked there and took a few pictures. There were so many people! Lots of people from all over the world were there. For the first time since I've been here I didn't feel like I stuck out. I felt like just another sight-seer.
He fell asleep on our way home and slept in his stroller for over an hour.
I finally got my phone situation taken care of so I will be able to keep in touch better. It was so good to hear from our family today. We love you!
Good night...finally

No comments: